This Plan became effective on June 10, 1981, for the Money Purchase and August 1, 1996, for the Profit Sharing Plan. This Plan is administered by the Board of Trustees with the contractual assistance of a fund manager, a certified public accountant, an investment monitor, investment managers, and an attorney.
You become a Plan Participant once you have worked an hour of Covered Employment with an Employer that is required by a collective bargaining agreement with I.B.E.W. Local 340 to make contributions to the Plan on your behalf.
Certain full-time employees of the Union and Apprenticeship Program are also allowed to participate in the Plan under rules and contribution rates approved by the Board of Trustees.
Qualification for Pension
- Normal Retirement- Your normal retirement date will be the first of the month coinciding with or next following your 62nd birthday.
- Early Retirement- You may elect to retire as early as age 55 and receive your account balance at that time.
- Address Change Form
- Application for Benefits
- Application for Change in Periodic Payments
- Application for Hardship Distribution
- Beneficiary Designation
- Electronic Funds Transfer Form
- Income Tax Forms: Federal
- Income Tax Forms: State
- Plan to Plan Transfer Form
- Request for Distribution Due to Termination